Author Topic: setting score page back to beginning  (Read 830 times)

madirv

setting score page back to beginning
« on: February 20, 2023, 03:04:44 PM »
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know if you can set the score page back to page 1 apart from repeatedly pressing the back arrow on the page number at the bottom of the screen.
On the S975 there was a stop button on the midi file section and this sent the page back to page 1 but there is nothing like this on the SX900---at least I cant find it if there is!!!
Many thanks folks
Irene

Offline overover

Re: setting score page back to beginning
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 08:45:19 PM »
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know if you can set the score page back to page 1 apart from repeatedly pressing the back arrow on the page number at the bottom of the screen.
On the S975 there was a stop button on the midi file section and this sent the page back to page 1 but there is nothing like this on the SX900---at least I cant find it if there is!!!
Many thanks folks
Irene

Hi Irene,

Please go to "Menu > Song Setting" and make sure that there under "Play" the parameter "Song Previous Type" is set to "Song Top Only". Now when you press the (MIDI) |◄◄ (PREV.) button in the SONG section on the panel, the playback position only returns to the Song top, and does not move to the previous Song.

Close the Song Setting display by pressing Exit or touching the X symbol to save the current settings.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

madirv

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 09:11:28 PM »
Chris that's brilliant.  Many thanks.  Never in a million years would I have worked that out.   I've been bashing away on the little arrow---knew it couldn't be right.
Cheers
Irene

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 10:14:38 PM »
You're welcome, Irene!

Thanks for your kind feedback. :)

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)