Author Topic: My SX 900 always seens to go to Registrations  (Read 993 times)

Offline YammyFan

My SX 900 always seens to go to Registrations
« on: February 14, 2023, 03:52:37 AM »
It was easy on my PSR 970  to find my styles on my USB stick. All I had to do was to reach over to the right hand side of the keyboard  where there was a choice of   Registrations or Styles. Now, on my SX 900 there is no such button. 
Someone told me that you can just touch the big orange rectangular bar on the screen and it will take you to styles. Well, it does  but  although lots of styles come up, but they are not the ones on my USB stick. Help please.

Offline Denn

Re: My SX 900 always seens to go to Registrations
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2023, 04:31:50 AM »
Touch the big orange bar on the main screen for styles. A new page opens up.
Just move the slider on the top  of the screen to USB and they will show up. It is set on your kbd to default or pre-sets. If you have 2 USB sticks in the back then you can touch either one to see what is on it.
denn
Love knitting dolls

Offline YammyFan

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2023, 04:58:09 AM »
Brilliant. Thanks  Dennis for telling me that. I'm very much afraid that you explained that to me  once before , and ,in my inimitable style I forgot.!!!

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2023, 07:39:00 AM »
Hi YammyFan,

You can also use the following options (basically like the S970):

For Styles: To open the Style Selection display, press any Style Category button and go to "User > USB1" to see Styles on the first connected USB stick.

For Registrations: To open the Registration Bank Selection display, press both "REGIST BANK -/+" buttons simultaneously and go to "User > USB1".

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: YammyFan