PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S975/S775

PSR-S975: Same styles, in any country?

(1/2) > >>

OldMan:
Hi again, keyboard guru's!  :)
I am considering buying an S975 from the eastern part of the world, but are a bit worried about styles and things, related to that part of the world. Is it so, that styles are the same, all over the world?
I don't like to think about receiving a keyboard stuffed with eastern styles & congo's all over, if you know what i mean.
I'm living in Norway, preferring European / american styles.
Please enlighten me!

overover:
Hi OldMan,

The preset contents (styles, voices and multi pads) of the S975 are the same worldwide.

Best regards,
Chris

OldMan:
Thank you very much Chris!

I have an option buying a brand new S-975 for $550 from an eastern country, I think I should go for it.
Best regards,
Jan

Toril S:
You must love to pay taxes, dues and fees!!!! Rather search finn.no for an S-975. In Norway we get punished hard for wanting to buy something outside the country. I have an S-975. It is a good keyboard.

OldMan:
Hehe, I don't love to pay taxes, for sure!  :D But the 975 is rarely found at "finn", so that's why i go for the "eastern deal" The freight is free, and the customs says 25% All in all, approx Nkr.7.200,-
As we speak, I just found an used 975 at "finn" for sale; 12.500,- A noticeable price difference, I would say.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version