Author Topic: How to download the Demos of the Yamaha PSR-3000  (Read 1314 times)

Offline ektor_s900

How to download the Demos of the Yamaha PSR-3000
« on: April 18, 2023, 05:56:37 AM »
Hello, I would like to know where I can get the demos of the Yamaha PSR-3000 or how I can download them directly from the keyboard. I would appreciate any help, I am saying this because I have found the demos of the PSR-510, PSR-340, PSR-730 and others, any help is appreciated. attentive. 8)
Ektor PSR-510-630-740-3k-S900-GW8L-S910-S970

The following users thanked this post: rodrigo.b

Re: How to download the Demos of the Yamaha PSR-3000
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 01:41:29 PM »
Hello, I would like to know where I can get the demos of the Yamaha PSR-3000 or how I can download them directly from the keyboard. I would appreciate any help, I am saying this because I have found the demos of the PSR-510, PSR-340, PSR-730 and others, any help is appreciated. attentive. 8)

I also want this demos

Offline Bruce Breen

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2023, 03:32:44 PM »
Here is a link to a tab on this (psrtutorial.com) site.

https://psrtutorial.com/song/yamaha.html

As you will see, besides all the wonderful midi and MP3 files supplied by member performers, there is a tab called "Yamaha".
The song files under here are even categorized by the name of the Yamaha players who developed them for the different keyboards.
Further down the page from them you will find the files based on the various keyboards. The PSR-3000 is mentioned among these.

So, don't forget - you can get to the home of "PSR Tutorial Support" by clicking it at the top of this page.
There you will find many marvelous tools, styles, songs and lessons there.
Bruce Breen
playing a PSR-S950, PSR-2100 & Piano Accordion

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2023, 09:24:27 PM »
Here is a link to a tab on this (psrtutorial.com) site.

https://psrtutorial.com/song/yamaha.html

As you will see, besides all the wonderful midi and MP3 files supplied by member performers, there is a tab called "Yamaha".
The song files under here are even categorized by the name of the Yamaha players who developed them for the different keyboards.
Further down the page from them you will find the files based on the various keyboards. The PSR-3000 is mentioned among these.

So, don't forget - you can get to the home of "PSR Tutorial Support" by clicking it at the top of this page.
There you will find many marvelous tools, styles, songs and lessons there.

Hello, sorry but I can’t find the 3000 demos on this website  :(

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2023, 09:27:04 PM »
I want these demos songs please:

https://youtu.be/PGSCneHJfV8

Offline Bruce Breen

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2023, 02:19:43 PM »
Now I know what you are looking for.
Sorry I wasn't much help.
Let's hope someone with a PSR-3000 can copy their demos and pass them on to you!!
Bruce Breen
playing a PSR-S950, PSR-2100 & Piano Accordion