Author Topic: usb sx700  (Read 887 times)

Offline john1509

usb sx700
« on: February 05, 2023, 08:26:42 PM »
hello everyone. i have been downloading some sty. and some registrations. is it possible to use 1 usb stick. or do they have to be put onto separate sticks.  thanks

Offline BogdanH

Re: usb sx700
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 08:57:22 PM »
You can have more more than one style or registration (or mixed) on a single USB stick.

Bogdan
PSR-SX700 on K&M-18820 stand
Playing for myself on Youtube

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 01:30:28 AM »
hello everyone. i have been downloading some sty. and some registrations. is it possible to use 1 usb stick. or do they have to be put onto separate sticks.  thanks

Hi John,

Of course you can have different file types on a USB stick. It is best to use a main folder for each file type. So, for example, copy Style files into a folder called "Styles", copy Registration Bank files (.rgt) into a folder "Registrations", MIDI Song files (.mid) into a folder "MIDI Songs", etc. that you have created on the USB stick before. You can also have/create Subfolders inside each of these main folders.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 01:33:44 AM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline john1509

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2023, 08:00:51 PM »
thank you guys for your help much appreciated ;D 

Offline overover

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2023, 08:05:07 PM »
Thanks for your kind feedback, John!

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)