Author Topic: latin romance ex pack  (Read 1493 times)

Offline micktheplumber

latin romance ex pack
« on: March 23, 2023, 06:16:16 PM »
Hi having traded in my Tyros4 i am now the proud owner of a Genos,( its awsome )
i have obtained a yamaha exspansion pack for sx 900 from here, that as i unstand will work on the Genos ,i have downloaded YEM 2.9 and loaded the pack to it then read in the
referece manual that i should only load ppi file i had 2 files ppi and ppf so i have not loaded to Genos yet do i need to load both.

And i have a few really good Tyrof 4 registrations can i load these onto Genos.
Thank you for any help.
Mick

Offline EileenL

Re: latin romance ex pack
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 04:15:02 PM »
You can only load PPF files into YEM. A PPI will load into your keyboard but will take of any packs you already have loaded.

Online Bill

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 06:36:04 PM »
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively

Offline micktheplumber

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2023, 01:24:35 PM »
Hi Eileen ,copied the ppf file to Genos it loaded but when i came to use them a notice came up saying data not loaded properly,i dont know how to correct this,and cant seem to delete the data i installed ,greatfull for any help please
Mick

Offline EileenL

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2023, 01:02:31 AM »
Hello Mick,
  Did you press a voice first and then go to Expansion on your keyboard. This will then show the voices in the pack.
  If you go to the registrations then this message will show because this pack is for the SX900. Select the styles in this pack and use the OTS and this will be just as good as what is in the registrations.

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, micktheplumber

Offline micktheplumber

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2023, 03:46:40 PM »
Thank you that sorted it  :)