Author Topic: Right side detuning  (Read 1434 times)

Offline charlote

Right side detuning
« on: January 25, 2023, 01:22:10 AM »
Hello friends, my psr S910 does not work correctly. When I play a chord from auto accompaniment, it doesn't match the chord on the right side
. It's a halftone error.
I factory reset but still have the same problem.
I would appreciate your help thank you.

Online overover

Re: Right side detuning
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 06:55:07 AM »
Hi Charlote,

There may be a hardware problem with the PITCH BEND (PB) wheel, which means that the mechanical center position (no change in pitch) is no longer correctly recognized.

First, please bring the MODULATION wheel to the normal position (turned fully down toward you), so that this wheel cannot affect the sound in any way.

Then use the PB wheel while playing, i.e. move it up and down many times. The problem may then go away, at least temporarily. If this is the case, the internal PB potentiometer or the entire PB assembly may need to be replaced. Or maybe it's "just" a mechanical problem with the spring that centers the PB wheel.

By the way, with the internal Test program you can check if the PB wheel is working properly. If you want to carry out this test yourself, you can contact me via PM (Personal Message) and I will send you the relevant information.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline charlote

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 03:10:00 PM »
Hi Cris, I'm interested in you telling me how to do the internal test, but I can't manage to send you a private message, I don't know how to do it, thank you very much for your help.

Offline charlote

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 03:12:49 PM »
On the other hand, I tell you to disconnect the pich. But the problem continues, the only hope is the internal test, please explain to me how to send a private message.

Online overover

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 06:26:10 PM »
Hi Charlote, just click on my username (overover) to the left of one of my posts, then click "Send PM". :)

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline charlote

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2023, 12:22:29 AM »
hi chris i think i got it