Author Topic: CVP 805 - screen info on the style  (Read 987 times)

Offline jcm2016

CVP 805 - screen info on the style
« on: January 23, 2023, 12:16:04 PM »
I traded my PSR SX900 for a CVP 805.  My recollection is that when a style was playing on the PSR SX900, the screen would show where it was in the style - like what beat of the measure, and I think where it was in the cycle of the style (like if it's a four bar cycle, which bar it was).  But now I don't have the SX900 anymore to compare!   I'm not really interested in what the SX900 did - I'm interested in making that information available on the CVP 805.   I do see that the beat flashes green or red on the start / stop button for the style (first beat and others) and that's all I've noticed.  With that, I don't know if it is 2, 3 or 4 (assuming a four beat bar) until either I feel it from the sound or wait for the next 1.   

On the display screen, I've slid the box around the style out so it shows the ABCD, but I didn't see how to show more info.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Offline Amwilburn

Re: CVP 805 - screen info on the style
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 07:25:15 PM »
It's still there. Look to the bottom left of the screen, bottom row; the 4 dots under "Tempo".

*edit* Oh Sorry I misread, I thought you wanted to know what beat of the bar you're on; but you're asking to know how many measures into the loop you are. Alas, I don't know either, sorry!

Mark
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 07:26:44 PM by Amwilburn »

Offline jcm2016

Re: CVP 805 - screen info on the style
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 11:58:17 PM »
Thank you.  There were two questions in there, and now I see the thing that sort of looks like a traffic light showing where it is in the measure.

I wonder if there's a way to see where it is in the multi bar phrase of the style??