Author Topic: tyros 4 o PSR sx900???🤔 cuál elegirían  (Read 3032 times)

duque5582

tyros 4 o PSR sx900???🤔 cuál elegirían
« on: January 22, 2023, 01:57:07 AM »
tengo una duda sobre estos dos teclados vivo en Venezuela y acá en Venezuela actualmente se encuentran ambos teclados al mismo precio es decir en $2500 entonces mi pregunta es la siguiente cuál sería mejor sé que el tyros 4, es un flaship del 2010 mientras que el par sx900 es actual pero quisiera opiniones de los usuarios de ambos teclados a ver cuál me convendría más nunca he tenido un teclado arranger siempre he tenido teclados synth y workstation, algunos stage piano, pero nunca un arranger me gustaría saber los pro y los contra de cada uno de estos teclados es decir lo bueno y lo malo para así decidirme, actualmente tengo en casa un roland Júpiter 50, excelente synth de sonido hiper fenomenal pero quiero adquirir un arranger estoy entre estos dos espero sus opiniones

Re: tyros 4 o PSR sx900???🤔 cuál elegirían
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 02:06:00 AM »
tengo una duda sobre estos dos teclados vivo en Venezuela y acá en Venezuela actualmente se encuentran ambos teclados al mismo precio es decir en $2500 entonces mi pregunta es la siguiente cuál sería mejor sé que el tyros 4, es un flaship del 2010 mientras que el par sx900 es actual pero quisiera opiniones de los usuarios de ambos teclados a ver cuál me convendría más nunca he tenido un teclado arranger siempre he tenido teclados synth y workstation, algunos stage piano, pero nunca un arranger me gustaría saber los pro y los contra de cada uno de estos teclados es decir lo bueno y lo malo para así decidirme, actualmente tengo en casa un roland Júpiter 50, excelente synth de sonido hiper fenomenal pero quiero adquirir un arranger estoy entre estos dos espero sus opiniones

Resumen: El Tyros 4 tiene buenos instrumentos solistas (Súper Articulation 2), mientras qué el otro tiene mejores sonidos en el acompañamiento (baterías, guitarras, etc). Yo compraría un PSR SX900 e invertiría en buenos VST de trompetas, trombones, sax, etc.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 02:11:54 AM by rodrigo.b »

duque5582

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2023, 02:11:26 AM »
Resumen: El PSR SX900 tiene buenos instrumentos solistas (Súper Articulation 2), mientras qué el otro tiene mejores sonidos en el acompañamiento (baterías, guitarras, etc).
  me parece una explicación bastante corta esperaba algo más claro se que el xs900 es más nuevo o moderno pero se que en su momento el tyros 4 era el de lujo mientras que actualmente el xs900 no lo es, hasta ahora es lo poco que se del xs900

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 02:17:46 AM »
  me parece una explicación bastante corta esperaba algo más claro se que el xs900 es más nuevo o moderno pero se que en su momento el tyros 4 era el de lujo mientras que actualmente el xs900 no lo es, hasta ahora es lo poco que se del xs900

Pero marico xD te estoy diciendo la principal diferencia entre ambos teclados. No hay mucha diferencia en cuanto a los sonidos, más allá de la qué te he dicho. El Tyros 4 tiene mejores instrumentos solistas y el otro tiene nuevos sonidos Megavoice y sonidos de baterías derivados del Genos (no es la misma tecnología pero si los mismos Samples). No encuentro otra diferencia en relación a los sonidos. El SX900 tiene nuevos estilos y viene listo para cargarle samples, el otro necesita una memoria.

duque5582

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2023, 02:29:02 AM »
entiendo sería básicamente el mismo teclado en lo que si creo que hay una diferencia bastante marcada entonces es en el peso y la calidad de materiales de construcción pero de resto es el mismo teclado es lo que me quieres decir ? o por lo menos es lo que estoy entendiendo

Offline Ed B

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2023, 02:49:15 AM »
Hi
Please use English not Spanish.
Regards
Ed B
Keep on learning

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2023, 05:49:52 AM »
Ed B has now asked you twice to post in English only, once in another topic and then again here, Duque5582. If you continue to post in Spanish, I will restrict your ability to post topics or comment in other topics on our forum.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2023, 07:25:48 AM »
Hello Duke,
Rodrigo answered you wisely.
The PSR SX is the Top in its category and it allows you to access new technologies (YEM, touch screen...).
If you are convinced after T4, you might as well not ask the question and buy it.
Have a good day
Christian

duque5582

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2023, 03:13:48 PM »
Hello Duke,
Rodrigo answered you wisely.
The PSR SX is the Top in its category and it allows you to access new technologies (YEM, touch screen...).
If you are convinced after T4, you might as well not ask the question and buy it.
Have a good day
Christian

I understand I see that the norm is the language but currently a translator can be used and in the same way it can be read in fact the majority of the participants here use the English language and I can read everything what is the problem that the respondent can use a translator the idea of ​​a forum is to massify the opinions of the majority who are focused on the same topic, no matter where they are from or the language they use

Offline mikf

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2023, 03:35:21 PM »
If everyone used their native language everyone would need to be able use multiple language translators on every thread. It would messy, so our rule is post in English. It has worked well, please respect it if you want to participate.
Mike

Offline Graham UK

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2023, 04:11:22 PM »
Tyros has far better key-bed.
key feel is important to me but may not be to you.
DGX670

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2023, 04:15:23 PM »
I understand I see that the norm is the language but currently a translator can be used and in the same way it can be read in fact the majority of the participants here use the English language and I can read everything what is the problem that the respondent can use a translator the idea of ​​a forum is to massify the opinions of the majority who are focused on the same topic, no matter where they are from or the language they use

People use this forum because they want help. The best way to get help is to make it easy to provide. If you post in a foreign language, you make it difficult because the helper has to translate both ways, and anyone else wanting to see the answer has to translate. You're unlikely to get a lot of help this way. That's why this forum is in English.

You're welcome to start a Spanish forum any time you like.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline mixermixer

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2023, 01:46:54 PM »
I don't understand Spanish but based on the question between the two keyboards, I would go for the SX900, it basically has everything the T4 has except the better keybed and SART2.

Offline Amwilburn

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2023, 07:54:44 PM »
I don't understand Spanish but based on the question between the two keyboards, I would go for the SX900, it basically has everything the T4 has except the better keybed and SART2.

That is very succinct! And mostly accurate. The PSRs970 was already the T4 minus better keys and SArt 2 )but with 512MB of sample memory; the PSRsx900 is actually the T5 minus better keybed and SArt 2, but with 1GB of sample memory, and Live versions of the Genos's Revo Drums. So the PSRsx900 is actually more of a T5 than a T4!

Mark

Offline mixermixer

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2023, 08:50:15 PM »
That is very succinct! And mostly accurate. The PSRs970 was already the T4 minus better keys and SArt 2 )but with 512MB of sample memory; the PSRsx900 is actually the T5 minus better keybed and SArt 2, but with 1GB of sample memory, and Live versions of the Genos's Revo Drums. So the PSRsx900 is actually more of a T5 than a T4!

Mark

Hi Mark,

Looks like I'll have to try the T5 styles on my SX900 then! lol

The following users thanked this post: Keyboard Master

duque5582

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2023, 02:42:44 AM »
saludos y muchas gracias a todos los que amablemente me contestaron ni pregunta y lo hicieron en castellano no veo cual sea el motivo por el cual lo moderadores no quieren que usemos el idioma español para preguntar o hacer alguna consulta se que aquí la mayoría son latinos lo que usamos esto tipo de teclado de todas maneras muchísima gracias todo de verdad creo que grifo del psr sx 900 al parecer es una excelente opción

Regards and thank you very much to everyone who kindly answered me or question and did it in Spanish. I don't see the reason why the moderators don't want us to use the Spanish language to ask or make any queries. I know that the majority here are Latinos. that we use this type of keyboard in any case thank you very much everything really I think that griffin of the psr sx 900 apparently is an excellent option
Translation Ed B
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 08:06:13 PM by Ed B »

Offline Ed B

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2023, 08:11:27 PM »
Hi
The answer is simple this is an English speaking site. If you want to use Spanish go to a Spanish site. You will not be able to continue on this forum if you insist on using Spanish. Our members are from all over the world and speak many different languages. On this site we use English to communicate.
Ed B
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 08:23:57 PM by Ed B »
Keep on learning

The following users thanked this post: Keyboard Master

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2023, 10:48:32 PM »
I placed a posting ban on Duque5582 last night, so this member will no longer be able to start topics or make comments in other topics on our forum.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

The following users thanked this post: Keyboard Master, wersianer