Author Topic: Playing and Recording Styles Tyros 4 in cubase  (Read 1213 times)

Offline KINGKEYS

Playing and Recording Styles Tyros 4 in cubase
« on: December 20, 2022, 02:45:33 AM »
Hello does anybody know how to record and play styles on MIDI tracks from a tyros 4 into Cubase 12 using all 16 MIDI tracks that are in the Tyros 4. I seen it was done a long time ago on YouTube. but I can't find it anywhere.  I don't know how to do it I looked on YouTube to find similar stuff but all the people that tries to teach you how to use the tyros 4 and all of its sounds and styles to Cubase is very unclear and they don't explain nothing. I seen something :-\ about creating a template that they don't explain how to do. So my question is is there any information or does anyone know how to use the tyros 4 in Cubase I have Cubase 12 right now I've tried everything with no luck I want all the styles tracks all the accompaniment tracks all on each MIDI track so I can record in Cubase the tyros 4 I hope I'm making myself clear and not confusing anybody like I am confused lol. I hope someone out there can help. or does any one have a already setup file from Tyros to Cubase? Thanks KINGKEYS

Offline aldus51

Re: Playing and Recording Styles Tyros 4 in cubase
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 06:00:06 PM »
Hello. I am trying to uderstand exactly as you but can't find a good example on the internet... I would like also to connect my keyboard to Cubase but I really don't know why the program can't see my keyboard and vice versa....  :-) I hope someone will help us...
Regards, Aldus

Offline ckobu

Re: Playing and Recording Styles Tyros 4 in cubase
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 06:13:03 PM »
Hi,

Each DAW has its own specifics, but they also work on the same principle. This is a video that explains in detail how 16 tracks can be recorded on Cakewalk. It's a great free program and that's why I use it. Take a look, maybe it will help you in what you want to do.

https://youtu.be/vjqUzC4DqnI
activate subtitles
Watch my video channel