Author Topic: Bass doesn't change pitch  (Read 1421 times)

Offline charlote

Bass doesn't change pitch
« on: January 16, 2023, 10:56:03 PM »
Hello friends, today I noticed that the bass of the accompaniment always stays on the same note, even if it changes tone, there will be some configuration that will solve it, thank you very much in advance.

Offline overover

Re: Bass doesn't change pitch
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 11:21:19 PM »
Hi Charlote,

A "wrong" MIDI template is probably activated in your case.

Please go to "Menu > MIDI". One of the "MIDI Pedal" settings is probably currently activated there. Now select either "All Parts" or "KBD & Style" and close the MIDI Settings by pressing the Exit button (or touch the X symbol). The auto accompaniment should now work normally again. :)

P.S.
I recommend checking the Fingering setting from time to time (press "Direct Access > Sync Start"). The reason for this is that if the Fingering is not locked in the "Parameter Lock" (Menu > Utility > Parameter Lock), it could be changed by Registrations every time.

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 11:26:03 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline charlote

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 01:47:24 AM »
Excellent, I followed your explanation and it gave a positive result, it works perfectly now, thank you very much.

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2023, 02:37:18 AM »
Excellent, I followed your explanation and it gave a positive result, it works perfectly now, thank you very much.

You're welcome, Charlote. Thanks for your kind feedback! :)

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)