Author Topic: A style from Genos Expansion Pack 2.0  (Read 1471 times)

Offline aldus51

A style from Genos Expansion Pack 2.0
« on: January 10, 2023, 09:50:12 PM »
Hello everyone! I am looking for this style: 60uksoundtrack.sty.  It should be from the Genos Expansion Pack 2.0
As I own the Tyros4 I hope I can be able to use it on my keyboard... 60uksoundtrack.sty
Can anyone help? Thank in advance!

Offline overover

Re: A style from Genos Expansion Pack 2.0
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 11:11:27 PM »
Hi Aldus,

Please click on the following link:
>>> https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,60996.msg468785.html#msg468785

You will find a post of our forum member Casper (ckobu) with a download link for a zip file containig the extracted Styles of many free Genos Expansion Packs including the Genos V2.0 Superior Pack. You cannot download single files there, so just download the complete file "ExtractGenos.zip". The download size is about 8.4 MB. On your computer then you can either unzip the complete file or just open the zip file (by double-click), go into the "GenosV2.0SuperiorPack" folder and extract only the style file you're looking for ("60sUK Soundtrack.T559.prs").

By the way, you will have to rework the style for the Tyros4 a bit because two of the Guitar voices used and the two Drum kits used are not available on Tyros4. See the attached picture (screenshots from the MixMaster program).

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 11:20:41 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, aldus51

Offline aldus51

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 03:50:14 PM »
Well I really need to thank you very much.... That was very kind of you... Have a great day...and a very nice new year 2023!!
Regards. Aldus

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 05:07:48 PM »
Thanks for your kind feedback, Aldus! I'm glad to could help you. :)

I also wish you a happy new year.

All the best,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)