Author Topic: How to reset accompaniment adjustements with sliders but not the tempo  (Read 1168 times)

Offline sl01fr

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know how to quickly reset accompaniment parts adjustments made with sliders without resetting the tempo (during playing) ?
There is the assignable function "Live Control Reset Value" but it also resets the tempo.

Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 09:39:18 PM by sl01fr »

Offline acparker

Re: How to reset accompaniment adjustements with sliders but not the tempo
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 11:58:32 AM »
Perhaps you could use the freeze button to freeze the tempo?

Adam

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 08:03:42 PM »
I would just select again the style you are playing.
Yamaha Genos, Clavinova Cvp309PE, Hs-8, Hammond Xm2.
Past: Farfisa Minicompact, CompactDeLuxe; Elkarapsody; Hammond L122R&Leslie142; CasioCz1000; Roland D50, E20, ProE, Juno106, JX8P, Ra90; Technics Kn800, 1000, 2000; Korg M1, i3, i30, Pa1x, Pa3x; others.

Offline sl01fr

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 08:35:47 PM »
Perhaps you could use the freeze button to freeze the tempo?

The freeze button does not work. When resetting live control values, it resets the tempo also. Freeze is only for registrations.

I would just select again the style you are playing.

Very good idea but I have to select quickly another style and back to the current style to reset the live control values. Not very easy when playing.

Another way is to store the current style in a registration. The problem is that the registration recall the style variation stored.

I don't find a simple way to reset the style parts to the default value without changing the tempo.