Author Topic: Folders and saving them  (Read 1291 times)

Offline sugarplumsss

Folders and saving them
« on: December 26, 2022, 02:00:55 AM »
I haven’t created folders in a while until yesterday . i kept adding registrations- but found i couldn’t save the newly created folder as i added each new registration

is this as it should be?  when i turned t4 on today. the same registrations were still there . i guess that means we cannot save (modified) folders !
thanks
I use T4 as a drum machine. Playing my own acmp and bass. MIDI songs are my latest interest. If anyone wishes to share knowledge on MIDI songs let me know.

Offline dE.niz

Re: Folders and saving them
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 11:00:29 AM »

First create a folder , give it a name and then save the registrations in this folder .

Deniz
Reason 12 - Logic pro - midi keyboard controller Pcr 800 - Tyros 4 Black - Strat - Uke's .

Offline sugarplumsss

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 01:51:52 PM »
thank you for response
i did what you said

the thing is.  as i added registrations to that folder - i wondered “ am i supposed to be saving the ever increasing in size folder !  apparently no i’m not .
thanks again
I use T4 as a drum machine. Playing my own acmp and bass. MIDI songs are my latest interest. If anyone wishes to share knowledge on MIDI songs let me know.

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2022, 04:30:09 PM »
thank you for response
i did what you said

the thing is.  as i added registrations to that folder - i wondered “ am i supposed to be saving the ever increasing in size folder !  apparently no i’m not .
thanks again

The size of the folder is immaterial. Just don’t put too many files in a folder.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

The following users thanked this post: sugarplumsss