Author Topic: distortion  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Ken Stenzel

distortion
« on: December 03, 2022, 04:46:58 PM »
I have been trying to create a new song beginning with the power rock style. Every voice is distorted no matter what I choose. Where is the distortion setting located and how do I adjust it out of the style?  thank you in advance.
Kenneth Stenzel

keynote

Re: distortion
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2022, 07:51:18 PM »
Hi Ken, You say every voice is distorted no matter what you choose. Do you mean the pre-selected voices when the OTS LINK is enabled? The Power Rock style includes several distorted Guitars within the Four Main Variations. Now you also say, how do you adjust the distortion out of the style? So if we're talking about distortion voices within the style itself, you can turn off the distorted guitars in the Mixer/Style section. There are eight accompaniment voices within the style. Chord1 & Chord2 use distorted guitars as backing. You can disable those two guitars by simply touching the green lit Chord1/Chord2 text using your touch screen. You can also use different voices than the OTS LINK presets when playing the keys if you don't want the distorted guitars that are included in the pre-selected OTS LINK variations in the Power Rock style. Hope this helps.

UPDATE: You can also change style voices & mute/unmute if necessary by pressing the Channel Icon at the bottom left of the LCD on the Home/Main screen.

All the best,
Mike
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 09:17:27 PM by keynote »