Author Topic: SX900 Song Play  (Read 930 times)

Offline Bernie9

SX900 Song Play
« on: November 26, 2022, 09:35:05 AM »
When playing over midi tracks, I want to save the melody track notation which is not always on #4.  I find the correct channel and change the settings, but it won't save when included in a registration.

Offline overover

Re: SX900 Song Play
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 11:28:51 AM »
When playing over midi tracks, I want to save the melody track notation which is not always on #4.  I find the correct channel and change the settings, but it won't save when included in a registration.

Hi Bernie,

The Score settings cannot be saved to Registrations but can only be saved to the MIDI file:

Go to "MIDI Multi Recording > Setup". Make sure that the upper 7 checkboxes ("Voice" to "Tempo") are ticked plus the "Score Setting" box. Note: The other boxes ("Keyboard Voice" etc.) should only be ticked if really needed. Do NOT tick the "Keyboard Voice" box when working with Registrations!

Then press "Song STOP" (to make sure the song is at the beginning). Now press "Execute" and "Save". (To prevent the source file from overwriting, enter a new (changed) file name.)

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 02:00:28 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline Bernie9

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 01:09:44 PM »
Hi Chris,

It works like a charm and thank you so much.  You and others on this great forum have saved me hours in the past.

Bernie

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2022, 01:57:58 PM »
Hi Chris,

It works like a charm and thank you so much.  You and others on this great forum have saved me hours in the past.

Bernie

Thanks for your kind feedback, Bernie!

I'm glad I could help you. :)

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)