Author Topic: Styles recommendation  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Dupe

Styles recommendation
« on: November 23, 2022, 06:26:10 PM »
My Wife and I love the movie "Dirty Dancing" Can anybody recommend a style please for "I've had the time of my life" which I'm currently practising, or any other styles from the film. many thanks  Dupe

Offline overover

Re: Styles recommendation
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 07:06:41 PM »
Hi Dupe,

Here you can download a zip file containing 4 Styles for "Dirty Dancing - Time Of My Life" for you to try: :)
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/7v23jtbbwbn185h/sty%20DirtyDancing%20TimeOfMyLife.zip?dl=0

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Graham UK, RONBO, LarsMoss, wersianer, Roshure, Dupe, Krebschen0

Offline Dupe

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 05:34:48 PM »
Hi Chris, thanks for sharing, I signed up to Drop Box opened an an account, and downloaded  the styles using your link. Very useful, I noticed on two of the styles, a piano featuring within the beat, sounds off key! otherwise they sound quite good. I'm very much a novice to keyboards, coming back from playing electronic organs that were popular many years ago, and then coming back to the SX700 purchased a few months back, and learning all over again.
Best regards Dupe

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 06:29:10 PM »
Thanks for your feedback, Dupe!

I haven't used these styles myself yet, just uploaded them as I found them on my PC hard drive.

By the way, a Dropbox account never hurts, but basically you don't have to be logged in to download files via my Dropbox links. If a pop-up window appears asking you to log in when you click on the link, you can just close or ignore this window. Then click on the Download button (= down arrow). :)

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Dupe

Offline Dupe

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 10:11:52 PM »
Thanks again Chris.
Kind regards Dupe