Author Topic: Favorite List--Alphabetically?  (Read 1806 times)

Offline RONBO

Favorite List--Alphabetically?
« on: November 23, 2022, 05:05:03 PM »
Hello all,

Is there any way that I could put my Favourite styles in alphabetical order/

I think finding them would be a lot easier, IMHP.

All the best,

Ron
PSR Performer Page                                  IT'S EASY TO BE THE SHIP'S CAPTAIN WHEN THE  SEAS ARE CALM

Proud Genos2 owner

Former boards  PSR2100, PSR 910, TYROS 4,  TYROS 5 and Genos

Offline overover

Re: Favorite List--Alphabetically?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2022, 08:57:24 PM »
Hi Ron,

unfortunately, the Favorites lists cannot be sorted.

Just create a folder, e.g. called "sty Favorite" in the User drive or on a USB stick and copy the desired styles into that folder. There the styles are automatically sorted alphabetically.

Note that you must not move or rename these COPIED Styles if you use them in Registrations. Otherwise the styles cannot be found by existing registrations later.

You could also create a Registration with each of your favorite styles. (Use the style name also as registration bank name.) Copy all these registrations into a folder called e.g. "rgt Favorite sty" in User drive or on a USB stick. The advantage of this method is that the styles do not have to be copied since the Preset styles are linked in the registrations.

Best regards,
Chris

➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively

Offline RONBO

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2022, 09:33:58 PM »
Hello Chris

For some reason I can’t get the favourite styles to move to a new folder. That option is not available

Regards

Ron
PSR Performer Page                                  IT'S EASY TO BE THE SHIP'S CAPTAIN WHEN THE  SEAS ARE CALM

Proud Genos2 owner

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2022, 09:48:33 PM »
Hello Chris

For some reason I can’t get the favourite styles to move to a new folder. That option is not available.

Hi Ron,

The "Favorite styles" are only Links to Preset styles. When you select one of the Favorites, the corresponding Preset style is loaded. Then either Save or Copy the current style into the desired folder (in Style Selection display).

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

Offline RONBO

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2022, 09:52:24 PM »
Okay Chris

Sounds like that can work

I just tried one and PRESTO.

It worked

Thanks a million

Regards

Ron

Proud Genos2 owner

Offline overover

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2022, 09:54:55 PM »
Thanks for your kind feedback, Ron!

I'm glad that I could help you. :)

Best regards,
Chris