Author Topic: registrations  (Read 2647 times)

Offline micktheplumber

registrations
« on: October 27, 2022, 03:38:01 PM »
Hi all ,having learnt about registrationsand saved each one to a number, :o :o and read the book about saving a registration panel ,did as it said held + - buttons whent to user pressed the save button ,nothing happened ,tried adding a name ,that did not change the outcome,i presume the reason for saving a bank is quick recovery and the ability to see what the name of each registration is
so can somebody please tell me what i am doing wrong or not doing as i should do
thanks
Mick

Offline Fred Smith

Re: registrations
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 03:42:32 PM »
Hi all ,having learnt about registrationsand saved each one to a number, :o :o and read the book about saving a registration panel ,did as it said held + - buttons whent to user pressed the save button ,nothing happened ,tried adding a name ,that did not change the outcome,i presume the reason for saving a bank is quick recovery and the ability to see what the name of each registration is
so can somebody please tell me what i am doing wrong or not doing as i should do
thanks
Mick

Here's the video of how to save a registration on a T4: https://youtu.be/nsF0lRtOIPs

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline micktheplumber

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 05:58:45 PM »
Spot on Fred, very helpful thank you
Mick

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2022, 06:17:35 PM »
Spot on Fred, very helpful thank you
Mick

Glad I could help. Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons