Author Topic: How to store OTS buttons.  (Read 1433 times)

Offline MusicMan

How to store OTS buttons.
« on: October 24, 2022, 10:02:10 AM »
Hi

Quick question:
When storing an OTS button by pressing the MEMORY button, the Registration Memory dialog opens, which obviously is a filter used to determine what gets stored in a Registration button. Is that Registration filter also applied to what get stored for OTS buttons?

Thank You for an answers

Offline overover

Re: How to store OTS buttons.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 10:16:28 AM »
Hi MusicMan,

No, this "filter", i.e. the check boxes with the various parameter groups in the Memory window, only apply when memorizing Registrations. When changing OTS, ALL parameters that can be memorized in OTS are always memorized.

By the way, the parameters memorized in OTS (much fewer than can be memorized in Registrations) can be found in the Data List (chapter "Parameter Chart") of your keyboard model.

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 10:28:27 AM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline MusicMan

Re: How to store OTS buttons.
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2022, 10:24:20 AM »
I experimented by turning off the Registration filter for everything and the OTS button save operation saved the Muiltipad setting anyway. So I am assuming the Registration filter does NOT apply when saving an OTS button.

Thank you. You are correct. I experimented by turning off the Registration filter for everything and the OTS button save operation saved the Muiltipad setting anyway. So I am assuming the Registration filter does NOT apply when saving an OTS button.