Author Topic: foot pedal  (Read 1975 times)

Offline micktheplumber

foot pedal
« on: October 18, 2022, 11:39:37 AM »
Good morning ,hope somebody can help problem driving me nuts,sustain pedal keeps changing the registration,its just started doing it ,have checked in the right connection,flipped the polarity switch back and forth,gone into utility and changed the assignments in pedal ,yet despit changing them it will still change the rsgistration and when i look in the pedal settings they have reverted to what it was before i changed them
thanks for any help
Mick

Offline Arnak

Re: foot pedal
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 11:57:30 AM »
Hi,

I found this on the net:-
 I believe you may have inadvertently turned ON the "Registration Sequence" feature. When "Registration Sequence" is ENABLED, and Regist seq +/- advance settings are assigned to the same footswitch pedal you assigned sustain to.

The sustain function is ignored, as "Registration Sequence" foot pedal assignments 'take precedence over standard foot pedal assignments, which are set in the: Function > Controller > Footpedal Window.

To eliminate this problem, I suggest assigning "Registration Sequence" Reg+ and Reg- to another foot pedal than the one you have assigned for sustain, or simply turning off the "Registration Sequence" feature:

Function > Regist Sequence/Freeze/Voice Set > Regist Sequence Tab

This should SOLVE your problem.

It appears that it did in fact resolve the problem for that player, I hope it fixes yours as well.

Martin

The following users thanked this post: micktheplumber

Offline EileenL

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 02:40:46 PM »
Yes this is the problem. The switch has been turned to on. Just change it to off.

Offline micktheplumber

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2022, 11:03:47 AM »
Thank you very much both persons who replied FANTASTIC !!!