PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-E Series

Keyboard & Exernal speakers

(1/2) > >>

Duurduur:
I have a PSR E463 and have connected powered external speakers for a better sound. So far so good. But is there an option or workaround to use internal and external together?

I'm thinking about buying a PSR E473 if it's possible there. And not only for that but the better sound and extra features.
Does anyone know if this is possible?

Ruud

overover:
Hi Ruud,

The E463 only has a combined Phones/Output jack. When connecting a plug to this jack, the internal speakers are always switched off automatically.

The E473 has separate Output R/L jacks in addition to the Phones jack. When using the Output jacks, the internal speakers are of course NOT switched off. The E473 also offers the option under "Function > Speaker" to set the behavior of the internal speakers:

1 (HP switch): When headphones are connected, audio is output from the headphones but not the internal speakers. When headphones are not connected, audio is output from the internal speakers.
2 (SP On): Internal speakers are always On
3 (SP Off): Internal speakers are always Off

Best regards,
Chris

Duurduur:
Thanks for your answer. If I understand you well that on the E473 there is an option to switch the internal speakers on or off. And have sound on the keyboard and external speakers at the same time. That's a great option. That means this is what I'm looking for.

regards Ruud

overover:

--- Quote from: Duurduur on October 17, 2022, 09:51:44 AM ---Thanks for your answer. If I understand you well that on the E473 there is an option to switch the internal speakers on or off. And have sound on the keyboard and external speakers at the same time. That's a great option. That means this is what I'm looking for.

regards Ruud

--- End quote ---

Yes, this is correct, Ruud.

By the way, newer PSR-S, SX and Tyros models as well as Genos also have this "3-option" Headphone Switch function.

Best regards,
Chris

Duurduur:
The 3-option" Headphone Switch function is not important for me because when I use my headphone I never need speakers.
The option to use internal and external speakers at the same time is the most important for me.
Now I hope my wife will buy me the E473 as a birthday present in november.

Ruud

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version