Author Topic: vocal harmony.  (Read 1619 times)

Offline charlote

vocal harmony.
« on: October 16, 2022, 12:48:05 AM »
Please help, I can't memorize my vocal harmony, when I turn on the keyboard it changes it.

Offline travlin-easy

Re: vocal harmony.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 02:12:14 AM »
This is normal. The keyboard will always go to default, therefore, the only way to save your vocal harmony information is to create a registration for the vocal harmony and name it the same.

Good luck,

Gary  8)
Love Those Yammies...

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2022, 05:01:13 AM »
Please help, I can't memorize my vocal harmony, when I turn on the keyboard it changes it.

You can memorize your vocal harmony. You do it in a registration.

Most of us create a setup registration that sets the keyboard the way we want. We load the registration every time we power on.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline charlote

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2022, 04:20:37 PM »
Hello friends, my steps are.
  1: Create a harmony and save it to user.
2: then I went to Menu, Register Freeze, there activate vocal harmony/mic setting,
3:Then memorize in registration memory in a sound bank, also checking vocal harmony/mic setting.
WHEN I TURN ON THE KEYBOARD, I GO TO THE BANK WHERE I MEMORIZE, AND IT DOES NOT REGISTER IT. I WILL BE ASSIGNING IT INCORRECTLY IN REGISTRE FREEZE OR IN REGISTRATION MEMORY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2022, 04:47:15 PM »
Hello friends, my steps are.
  1: Create a harmony and save it to user.
2: then I went to Menu, Register Freeze, there activate vocal harmony/mic setting,
3:Then memorize in registration memory in a sound bank, also checking vocal harmony/mic setting.
WHEN I TURN ON THE KEYBOARD, I GO TO THE BANK WHERE I MEMORIZE, AND IT DOES NOT REGISTER IT. I WILL BE ASSIGNING IT INCORRECTLY IN REGISTRE FREEZE OR IN REGISTRATION MEMORY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP

You can't do both 2 and 3. Freeze stops the registration from loading that group.

So forget about freeze. Turn it off. Then load your registration.

Also, please don't SHOUT.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline charlote

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2022, 05:18:15 PM »
hola,he probado de todas las formas ,desactivando freeze,y activando en memoria y no funciona.

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2022, 07:44:12 PM »
Just make sure you have the CHECK MARK in the box for VH/MIC.

Then HOLD DOWN the 'Memory" button and put in one of the Registration Numbers (1-8)

Then Save the registration with a Name.

Offline charlote

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2022, 10:26:38 PM »
hello dear DracoM, that's exactly what I do, but it doesn't register, I'm thinking of restarting it completely, what do you think?

Offline charlote

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2022, 11:12:36 PM »
Gentlemen, I discovered the problem, the vh was blocked, from parameter lock, I deactivated it and now it responds perfectly.
other users take into account this function, since it can cause them a headache like me.
Any problem do not hesitate to contact me, I will gladly help you, and thanks to those who tried to help me, but the issue was that the lock was activated.