Author Topic: Question  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Donna P

Question
« on: December 30, 2022, 07:49:28 PM »
Is it allowed to ask about purchasing a used Genos?

Offline Rick D.

Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 07:57:45 PM »
Donna,

I have seen others ask similar questions, it shouldn't be a problem.

Rick D.

The following users thanked this post: Donna P

Offline mikf

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 08:30:09 PM »
Of course it’s allowed,
Mike

Offline Al Ram

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 03:18:31 AM »
There seems to be one for sale within this forum

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,62757.msg479345.html#msg479345

Not sure if it is still for sale . . . . but you might want to contact seller

Thanks

p.s. I have no relationship with seller . . . . just trying to assist
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 03:21:31 AM by Al Ram »
AL
San Diego/Tijuana

keynote

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2023, 06:43:01 PM »
I think once Donna and her brother got a look at the price of a used Genos, let alone, a new one, her brother probably told her to hightail it. She (or perhaps one of our moderators) deleted her other thread post where I posted a link to a reliable seller on eBay that had one for sale (a floor model) in excellent shape for $4,899 or thereabouts. Yamaha upped the price of the Genos a long time ago because they were so popular. I got mine when they first came out and even with special pricing and a Guitar Center dealer incentive, I still paid an arm and a leg for mine. FWIW, the Genos II will likely be even more expensive because of rising inflation making the cost of parts, chips, and labor more expensive. And the Chinese no longer work for peanuts. The Genos is made in China, and labor costs in China have risen quite a bit since the Genos was released in 2017. But, if the Genos II blows everything else out of the water with innovative, new technology and new features/functions and rock solid reliability (plus a 61-key version), people will still bust down the doors to get their hands on one. Me included.  :)

All the best,
Mike