Author Topic: Changing Style and Main Variation in Song Creator  (Read 1529 times)

Offline dh110953

Changing Style and Main Variation in Song Creator
« on: September 29, 2022, 03:11:23 PM »
I am starting to get into Song Creator and have now recorded a multi track Midi File that I am 85% happy with. However, I now want to be able to:

A: Change the Style Variation e.g from Variation A to Variation C - back to A  and then to 4 part way through the recording
B: Possibly have a different style as opposed the one I originally used.

As this is quite a detailed piece where I have already created the melody, track 1, counter melody, track 2 and all accompaniment drums, bass,etc on tracks 9 to 13 I want to know if its possible to do these changes without have to delete and record the accompaniment section from scratch, and having to change the Style Variation on the fly as I play - e.g. can these changes be added using step edit etc.

Thanks

David
Now have a CVP 809 as my wife plays Piano but not Keyboard - I had to PX a Genos to buy it, Also have an SX700 - I did previously own a Tyros.

Offline EileenL

Re: Changing Style and Main Variation in Song Creator
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 11:24:36 PM »
If the accompliment part was step recorded to start with this dose allow some editing of style parts, but if recorded in Multi track mode no. You have to make these changes as you play.

The following users thanked this post: dh110953