Author Topic: PSR SX 900 Error Message - SRJOML - L11  (Read 1735 times)

Offline chadsolo

PSR SX 900 Error Message - SRJOML - L11
« on: September 17, 2022, 04:50:20 AM »
I just picked up the PSR SX900 second hand the other day. All seems well other than this recurring issue whenever I attempt to use the Live controls and it clicks into the

SRJOML - L11 error message which forces me to turn off the keyboard and restart.

I picked up somewhere else on this forum to reset the Live controls in "System" which lets the Live controls work again for a time then it all happens again at some other point.

I Factory rest the keyboard when I acquired it  and then upgraded the firmaware to v1.11 ...( it was version 1.01 I think). I cant recall whether they issue existed prior to the firmware upgrade.

I have noticed that the error doesn't start happening until I attempt to utilize and the modify on the fly via live controls a registration that has been imported via a conversion

Any ideas would be appreciated . Thanks

« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 05:03:34 AM by chadsolo »

Offline johan

Re: PSR SX 900 Error Message - SRJOML - L11
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 11:40:57 AM »
The problem is probably related to the converted registrations. If these come from another keyboard model, it could be that some parameters are incompatible with the SX900. I would restart the keyboard and then make a few registrations by yourself (starting from scratch and not based on a previous recalled registration) that do the same thing as the registrations that seem to cause the problem. Then only use the new made registrations for a while to see if the problem still occurs: if not, the issue is with the registrations and not with the keyboard.
SX700 and S670
Former keyboard: E433, E463

The following users thanked this post: chadsolo

Offline sardonyx

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2022, 01:41:49 PM »
The problem is here again. I recorded the song by playing the MIDI song through Cakewalk, I used a vocalist from Yamaha psr sx900 for singing. I recorded the song to mp3 several times in a row...so that it was ok, and suddenly...the message SRJOML - L11..software 1.01 and this newer 1.11 also did this to me. The Yamaha froze, and a reboot was required.....could Yamaha fix this with a new update?
Yamaha psr sx900,
 microphone TC Helicon MP76, new BETA SHURE 58A,

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2022, 10:13:25 PM »
The problem is here again. I recorded the song by playing the MIDI song through Cakewalk, I used a vocalist from Yamaha psr sx900 for singing. I recorded the song to mp3 several times in a row...so that it was ok, and suddenly...the message SRJOML - L11..software 1.01 and this newer 1.11 also did this to me. The Yamaha froze, and a reboot was required.....could Yamaha fix this with a new update?
I think you can call Yamaha customer service and ask a Professinal if Applicable and they might walk you through. 8) just My Opinion.

Offline overover

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2022, 10:54:12 PM »
Hi all,

I found the following two links via Google. The error message "SRJOML - L11" mentioned here already appeared in 2017 with the first Genos firmware versions. Probably only Yamaha Support can help here.

>>> https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,41941.msg330718.html#msg330718

>>> https://forum-t--2-nl.translate.goog/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6045&_x_tr_sch=http&_x_tr_sl=nl&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline mhack

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2022, 02:46:57 PM »
I encountered this problem for the second time last night. Both times it has occurred after I loaded a T4 style from USB. And, both times it was when I went to third variation (last night the style was Beguine). It sounded wierd for a few seconds then froze. Message came up and telling me to turn off the power. I had to unplug keyboard from the wall for it to shut down. I could not turn it off from the power switch on the keyboard. With that said, I have decided to stay within the confines of the factory installed system. I can add instruments, etc in Movavi Movie Suite. I hope that Yamaha will "fix" this problem on the next up-date. If there is one.
Mhack