Author Topic: Registration  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Genos1957

Registration
« on: July 17, 2022, 03:33:27 AM »
A cordial greeting to all. I'm sorry I'm Italian and not knowing English I will use a translator. I tried to do some research, but it doesn't seem to me that this thought on this question has ever come up. The problem is that when you schedule recordings for anything stored, there is no way to know what has been stored. I mean that if I prepare a registration on number one with certain characteristics and then modify these characteristics on another registration, I have no possibility of knowing what I had memorized on the previous one. I don't know if I was clear, I solved by taking a screenshot every time it concludes a recording. How did you solve it?

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Registration
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 04:32:59 AM »
This is definitely the most annoying thing about registrations on Yamaha keyboards. There's no way to know from the keyboard which groups have been memorized in a registration.

You can use Murray Best's YRM program to find out (https://www.psrtutorial.com/util/best.html), but it's annoying to have to use it when the keyboard should tell you.

For now, memory, screenshots and YRM are the only solutions available.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline Genos1957

Re: Registration
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 06:09:29 PM »
Tank you!