Author Topic: Is there a way to turn MAIN LINE outputs 1/2 OFF/ON ?  (Read 976 times)

Offline nonchai

Is there a way to turn MAIN LINE outputs 1/2 OFF/ON ?
« on: July 07, 2022, 06:46:09 PM »
I know one can turn off the internal speakers and just have sound go to the main line outputs 1/2 -

but what if - temporarily say- I want to turn off the sound going to the line outputs?  or turn down the level ?

either to have only sound going thru internal speakers- or even just to temporarily silence output to the PA etc?

Offline RobertM

Re: Is there a way to turn MAIN LINE outputs 1/2 OFF/ON ?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 07:35:54 PM »
Hello nonchai,
This might not be the solution you need but I had the same problem with a pair of monitors inside a cabinet where I could not access the volume knob and wanted to use headphones.
Solution: Buy a remote control power point. In Australia from Jaycar and well priced. The remote and one socket about A$20.
Cheers,
Robert.

Offline Enildo

Re: Is there a way to turn MAIN LINE outputs 1/2 OFF/ON ?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 10:29:09 PM »
I know one can turn off the internal speakers and just have sound go to the main line outputs 1/2 -

but what if - temporarily say- I want to turn off the sound going to the line outputs?  or turn down the level ?

either to have only sound going thru internal speakers- or even just to temporarily silence output to the PA etc?

This is one of my wishes for the next models. Unfortunately it is not yet possible.
It would be nice because sometimes we need to hear something in particular before going to the PAs.

Enildo
When word fail, Music speaks!