Author Topic: Headphones  (Read 1425 times)

Offline mhack

Headphones
« on: July 05, 2022, 03:37:28 PM »
GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!
ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR GOOD HEADPHONES FOR THE SX900 will be appreciated.
Hack

Offline rgw

Re: Headphones
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 06:22:55 PM »
Hello Hack,

I use Sennheiser HD 599 Special Edition for my SX900. Flawless in my humble opinion. Great depth and breadth and not too thin on the high end. However they are not cheap but worth every penny nonetheless.

Richard.

The following users thanked this post: mhack

Offline overover

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 08:20:19 PM »
GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!
ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR GOOD HEADPHONES FOR THE SX900 will be appreciated.
Hack

Hi Hack,

There are already many threads here with recommendations for headphones. Please use the Search function of the forum: First, click on the "Home" button on the top left so that you are on the homepage of the forum. Then enter the desired search term in the search box at the top right (e.g. "headphones", "headphones sx" or "headphones genos") and then click on the Search button.

Basically, I recommend headphones that enclose the entire ear. I mainly use an AKG K712 Pro, i.e. so-called "open" headphones. Such types are usually better suited for Mixing purposes than "closed" types. The latter offer better noise isolation and are therefore better suited for microphone recordings, among other things.

If you have the opportunity, I recommend visiting a larger music store and trying out as many different headphones as possible with different music and at different listening volumes.

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 08:50:58 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: mhack

Offline mhack

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 06:43:00 PM »
Thanks! I picked up a SONY headphone and it working great!
Hack