Author Topic: Guitar chord rhythym pattern  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Sukanta

Guitar chord rhythym pattern
« on: July 05, 2022, 01:19:44 PM »
Dear experts,
How to create guitar chord rhythym pattern in style creation mode? Please give your valuable suggestions :)

Offline mikf

Re: Guitar chord rhythym pattern
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2022, 03:27:49 PM »
To create styles you have to actually play all the parts - and all the notes in the timing you want. There is no magic button that does it for you. Style creation from scratch on the keyboard is not simple or fast. It is typically a lot of work even for people who are knowledgeable. I would say less than 1% of arranger owners ever successfully create styles from scratch. If you want to get into style creation start by modifying existing styles, small modifications at first, to learn your way. You will get better and more adventurous with experience, but most find full style creation from scratch on the keyboard is a step much too difficult. The pros who make styles have tools you don’t have, lots of experience and sophisticated musical chops.
Mike

The following users thanked this post: MadrasGiaguari, Sukanta

Offline DerekA

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2022, 03:42:50 PM »
My best advice would be to use the Style Assembly feature to pull in patterns from styles that other people have already created, including any preset styles.
Genos

The following users thanked this post: MadrasGiaguari

Offline pedro_pedroc

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 04:36:51 PM »
Well,

I suggest you to take a look at my (three) tutorials, available at my YT channel:

www.youtube.com/pedromseleuterio

or a playlist with the three tutorials at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQBeKyPmxs8&list=PLERfLTxn1Y8jNMJO0TOEVIBJymiLejTDq

Regards,
Pedro Eleuterio

Offline overover

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 04:44:32 PM »
Dear experts,
How to create guitar chord rhythym pattern in style creation mode? Please give your valuable suggestions :)

Hi Sukanta,

There are also many Multi Pads with Guitar Chord rhythm patterns. You can play these Multi Pads along with a Style or "stand alone". Have you already tried that?

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 04:45:35 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Sukanta

Offline DrakeM

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2022, 10:37:28 PM »
I create a lot of custom styles and it takes time to learn what works for you.

Start off using your existing styles.

Start out by finding a style that is close to what you want to sound like based on the Drum and Bass patterns in it.
Then fill in the CHD 1 and CHD 2 parts you find in others styles and copy and paste those patterns into the style with the Drum and Bass patterns.
PHR1 and PHR2 would be the last to fill in and usually the easiest to find.

But to create a guitar pattern, keep in mind that you can use 2 slots (ie CHD 1 and 2) to create the sound pattern you want.

The following users thanked this post: Sukanta

Offline Sukanta

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 11:02:27 AM »
Dear experts,
I read all of your comments minutely and I would like to thank everybody who has reponded. As a newbie, may I ask you more?
Please help me to create this strumming pattern. I know you are all busy but if you have enough time, please create this style playable in sx900. Please.... Link is given below
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlxJIuAYOUsbapx9laZRAZGtleU?e=zKTI0J