Author Topic: How to Move Great Sounding Piano Voice From Style USER Memory to Voice USER Mem.  (Read 1492 times)

PSRTom

Hi Guys,
I have a PSR-SX700.  I found a piano voice that I really like in a Style.  The number of the piano does not match anything in the PSR-SX700 Data List.

The Style came from a Zip File of Free Play Styles from: tyros5psr - Zip File:  FREEPLAYextension FPS    (Thank You tyros5psr). Source: styles freeplay accompagnement
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18ixiHomTCHqDWSibxv_F-j9jNuybWv-7?usp=sharing

The Style has file name: Ethereal Synth.T288.fps
I found the piano voice in the Style:  Dance - Free Play - Ethereal Synth : Main Variation C, Voice from OTS 3 Right 1.    Piano Name:   S.ART #108-000-001    [DKV] ConcertGrand.

Any idea how I can get this into a Voice Expansion/USER Memory? I have the Expansion Manager.

NOTE:  IF I PRESS A REGISTRATION BUTTON TO COPY THE VOICE, THE STYLE AND ITS VOICE DISAPPERS.
Thanks for you help, Tom

Offline EileenL

The piano you here has probably got effects added. Just select the OTS and go to mixing console and see what effects are added to Right one voice. Then just select your grand piano on your keyboard and add these effects. If you like the sound just save it as a user voice.

PSRTom

Thank You Eileen.  This did the trick.

Offline chax

PSRTom,

The drive mentioned by you has some error .Can you ps upload afresh?

Regards
Chax

PSRTom

Hi Chax,

Sorry about the delayed response.
The link listed above is correct. The files have been removed.  The author is: tyros5psr 

Tom K.