Author Topic: Wireless MIDI adaptor UD-BT01 Yamaha  (Read 997 times)

Offline alberto stazi

Wireless MIDI adaptor UD-BT01 Yamaha
« on: May 16, 2022, 02:18:00 PM »
Hi, I bought a UD-BT01 (wireless MIDI adapter) to connect it to my SX600. The connection is very simple but the device always flashes and practically does not connect with the keyboard. I replaced it with a new one but the result is the same. What do you think can't work? Do you need a particular MIDI setting? The thing that confuses me is that initially it worked, for 5 minutes, then after the transmission it never recovered. I bought this adapter to use MobileSheets without a cable. As I repeat at the beginning it worked, then nothing more. I thank anyone who can help me.

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Wireless MIDI adaptor UD-BT01 Yamaha
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 03:45:59 PM »
Hi, I bought a UD-BT01 (wireless MIDI adapter) to connect it to my SX600. The connection is very simple but the device always flashes and practically does not connect with the keyboard. I replaced it with a new one but the result is the same. What do you think can't work? Do you need a particular MIDI setting? The thing that confuses me is that initially it worked, for 5 minutes, then after the transmission it never recovered. I bought this adapter to use MobileSheets without a cable. As I repeat at the beginning it worked, then nothing more. I thank anyone who can help me.

I have this adapter and it works for me. I don’t have any special midi setup.

There is updated firmware that I downloaded at one time using the MDUD-BT01 app.

I’m not sure what you mean by “connect to the keyboard”. You just have to insert in to out properly. The question is: does it connect to your device?

I suggest you update the firmware and try again.

If that doesn’t work, you probably need to update the OS on your device. I remember my iPad acting as you described some tine ago, and it was fixed with as new OS.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline alberto stazi

Re: Wireless MIDI adaptor UD-BT01 Yamaha
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 05:32:53 PM »
Thanks Fred for your attention. After some testing I have found that the wireless works well. The problem persists with the MobileSheets program, both on the PC and with the tablet. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Thanks and enjoy the rest of the day