Author Topic: Movie & Show names Genos?  (Read 1749 times)

Offline rcca

Movie & Show names Genos?
« on: July 13, 2023, 04:53:23 AM »
Dont know if this is posted in the right place, or you are allowed to post names of movies, and shows on line, what are the names of the movies & and shows of the styles in the Genos, I’m not too keen on that category?
    Thank you rcca
Cyber Power Intel Extreme, Military MB 4.0/4.5 CPU turbo, 12 GB Memory, GPU Gigabytes 1060 6GB Ram Desktop
Yamaha GENOS 76-Key Flagship Arranger, Technics KN6000

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Movie & Show names Genos?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2023, 04:57:22 AM »
Dont know if this is posted in the right place, or you are allowed to post names of movies, and shows on line, what are the names of the movies & and shows of the styles in the Genos, I’m not too keen on that category?
    Thank you rcca

You need to download the bonus playlist for Genos. It has a song for every style.

https://ca.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/genos/downloads.html

Cheers,
Fred

Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

The following users thanked this post: Dave Shively, davey, Divemaster

Offline Divemaster

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2023, 12:03:25 PM »
Fred, Thanks very much for this.
I have downloaded this Genos Playlist onto my SX-700 and it plays beautifully, also suggesting a number of registrations in each category.

Great addition.  :D

Keith
Yamaha PSR-SX700
Korg Pa5x
Technics SX-PR900 Digital Ensemble Piano
Lenovo M10 Android tablet with Lekato page turner

Offline rcca

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2023, 04:49:11 PM »
You need to download the bonus playlist for Genos. It has a song for every style.

https://ca.yamaha.com/en/products/musical_instruments/keyboards/arranger_workstations/genos/downloads.html

Cheers,
Fred
Thanks Fred, I’ll check that out, I’m on vacation, no Genos, can’t wait to get back home!
Cyber Power Intel Extreme, Military MB 4.0/4.5 CPU turbo, 12 GB Memory, GPU Gigabytes 1060 6GB Ram Desktop
Yamaha GENOS 76-Key Flagship Arranger, Technics KN6000