PSR Keyboards (11 Boards) > PSR-S975/S775

Volume of some of the voices

(1/4) > >>

Ton Antheunisse:
Hello friends , :)

I am still stuck with my S975 and I must admit I do not play as often as I should , but my health problems sometimes take over and then nothing seems to be as it should. :(
My question is this :  Some of the voices on the S975 are way too soft even with volume turned way up to 100% they are barely audible. ( I must admit  having hearing probs and tinnitus ) >:( >:( >:( >:(
I use he headphones a lot to overcome that last mentioned problem.
My question is , is there a way to increase volume apart from the overall (main) volume controle ?

Last year ,this time, I wrote and you answered a lot , about getting a T5 or psr SX 900. What stopped me from getting one?
I had to spend money on my disabled scooter so that put an end to the keyboard exchange  :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thanks in advance

Ton

DrakeM:
HI Ton,

YOu can go into the style itself and adjust the volume of any or all the 8 tracks (ie CHR1, PAD, PH2) of each of the 4 Main parts, Intros and Endings. You will then need to SAVE the style with a NAME on your USER drive or USB stick.

I am still using a PSR S950 and it still sounds fantastic compared to a Genos. I don't think the keyboard is the issue. You may want someone else to listen to your styles and get their opinion before upgrading your keyboard.

jwyvern:
Hi Ton
If the voices you mention are being used as Panel voices in R1, 2 or Left (ie. Not in the style) there is an additional volume setting for each voice available in the voice editor (maybe it is called Voice Set in the Psr? This setting in Tyros or Genos is in the first section of the editor, known as "Common" and is likely to be similarly placed on Psr's). The maximum settable volume  is 127, so if the default value is set lower than this you have latitude to raise it.

John

Toril S:
I still have my S975. It is a very good keyboard. You can adjust volume of voices in the mixer, but ad said above, you then have to save the style ss a user style. Ton, I also have tinnitus. We lve in a world that never is silent. People do not understand how tired we get.

Ton Antheunisse:
Hello friends,

Thank you so much for your quick response , much appreciated !!!!!

I am aware of the individual settings, even setting those particular voices to 127 is nowhere near enough volume. You can barely hear them over the left hand or the accompaniment :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

For now , I will blame my hearing (or lack thereof)  :-\ :-\

Kind regards,

Ton

b.t.w.  My daughters got me a Yamaha Sound Bar SR-C20A. It improves the overall sound a lot  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version