Author Topic: Please Need your Prompt Attention!  (Read 2397 times)

Offline rozinalalani1954

Please Need your Prompt Attention!
« on: May 10, 2022, 02:12:57 AM »
Hello, to all my Supporters:

Most respectfully I would like to say that, I want someone to help me with my Issue which I really need to solve it asap,  I

have a church project on May 16th, and I would like to use Yamaha expansions packages to finish my 17 songs.  These are as follows

Indian Devotional, Indian Ent, Indian taal 1, Indian taal 2, and Indian2.  I tried downloading from Yamaha site for free but the .cpf file is

not loading in YEM. I have a Genos keyboard I know these packages do not work with Genos but I have seen many using them.  The

only way I can use these if someone generously share their Instrumentinfo file for S975 and I upload the info in YEM and upload all the

Packages. Second Option if you can tell me how to install .cpf into genius. Lastly if someone is so generous to share the packages with

me.  I give you my assurance that it will always remain with me. Here is my info

Email address and phone number removed

Thanks for all your support in this matter.

Edit: Email address and phone number removed by Roger Brenizer.  Please don't post your email address and phone number in our public forum,  Our members can obtain your email address by clicking on your Avatar or Username.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 03:24:06 AM by Roger Brenizer »

Offline rozinalalani1954

Re: Please Need your Prompt Attention!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 03:55:33 AM »
Thanks Brother!

Offline wersianer

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 09:27:07 AM »
I found an Indian Taal PPF in my collection:

https://mega.nz/file/WFYhDZCB#dJ82ncoMCO3LxzrT46CS0lQCyoJPRijeG1s19wrJNAk

Maybe it helps.

Offline DerekA

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2022, 10:42:49 AM »
What you need to ask for is the PPF versions of any of those packages which are no longer available from the Yamaha website. You won't get a CPF version to load into your Genos, no matter what keyboard it's aimed at.
Genos

Offline rozinalalani1954

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 01:30:48 PM »
Thanks for the Download Link...... My question is why Yamaha is giving out .cpf file for free if its not going to work at all it makes no sense.  Please any of you have PPF for those expansion please share the link. Thanks

Offline DerekA

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2022, 02:27:15 PM »
It's like you said right at the start - the CPF file will work on a PSR model, but it won't work on a Tyros or Genos.
Event if you 'borrowed' an n27 file from somebody's S975, the installation file it generated in YEM would not load on a Genos.
Genos

Offline EileenL

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2022, 02:54:46 PM »
A CPF file will load into the YEM. All the free packs for Genos are CPF. These however will not load into SX900 or PSR keyboards. You have to download the right pack for what ever keyboard you have.