Author Topic: Why SYNC/START stops the style playback?  (Read 1111 times)

Offline brucerez

Why SYNC/START stops the style playback?
« on: April 28, 2022, 06:19:57 PM »
Hi,

When I am playing a style and as soon as I hit the Sync/Start button, it stops the style.

My reason for doing this is because, sometime I want to give some accent or dynamic during my performances with my left hand.
I do this for the years with my other keyboard by turning on Sync/Stop and Sync/Start button at the same time while the style is still running
and it stops as soon as I remove my left hand for playing some accent/dynamic.
And then I turn off both Sync/Stop and Sync/Start and continue playing.

Is there any workaround or setup to do this?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 06:21:22 PM by brucerez »

Offline Enildo

Re: Why SYNC/START stops the style playback?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 10:58:31 PM »
Hello Brucerez!!!

When the style is running you will have to use the "Sync Stop" button. So when you take your left hand off the keyboard, the style will stop.
You can also choose a time for the Sync Stop to stop, press Direct Access + Sync Stop, now choose a musical figure in "Synchro Stop Window" which by default is set to OFF. Usually an eighth or sixteenth note resolves.

I hope the translation can be correct.
Hug
Enildo
When word fail, Music speaks!

The following users thanked this post: MadrasGiaguari

Offline brucerez

Re: Why SYNC/START stops the style playback?
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 07:01:56 PM »
Hello Brucerez!!!

When the style is running you will have to use the "Sync Stop" button. So when you take your left hand off the keyboard, the style will stop.
You can also choose a time for the Sync Stop to stop, press Direct Access + Sync Stop, now choose a musical figure in "Synchro Stop Window" which by default is set to OFF. Usually an eighth or sixteenth note resolves.

I hope the translation can be correct.
Hug
Enildo

I figured it out.

I was already aware of Sync/Stop button functionality but what I found interesting and exactly what I was looking for is;
while the style is running and I hit the Sync/Stop button, as soon as I take my hand off the keyboard, the Sync/Start button
turns ON. This is exactly what i was looking for.

Thanks a lot.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 07:05:03 PM by brucerez »