Author Topic: song styles made on T3, moved to S770, intro/ending melodies are quiet  (Read 1469 times)

Offline tyros2009

I created about two dozens song styles with custom intros/endings (that I recorded as MIDI songs) on the T3.
These work great on T3. I load them in my S770 (bought 2 days ago) and most of them play intros/endings as expected.
There are 5 of them where the intros/endings melody are QUIET (not heard).

By looking at the style mixer, I found that the phrase1 and phrase2 channels (where the melody are recorded) do not have the instruments that I used to record them. A piano (???) picture is shown there instead. By changing this instrument to the original one I record with. The intro/ending melody is now heard as it should be.

Kind of strange. Look like I was using a voice (saxophone) that is on T3 but not on S770.

Korg PA-50, Yamaha YPG-235, E443, EW410, YPT400, Tyros3, Genos, Medeli AKX10, S770

Offline EileenL

Yes this can sometimes happen as voice positions can alter from keyboard to keyboard that has new content in it. As you have found you just need to re-voice your styles to suit you and then re-save.