Author Topic: Recommendations for Portable case for SX900?  (Read 1382 times)

Offline lmederos

Recommendations for Portable case for SX900?
« on: April 18, 2022, 03:31:24 PM »
Hi all

Any recommendations for any cases that fit a PSR-SX900 keyboard, ideally with shoulder straps or wheels?

Thanks
-- Luis

PSR-SX900

Offline mixermixer

Re: Recommendations for Portable case for SX900?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 11:30:35 PM »
Not sure if available in your area but I use the Gator G-PG-61. I'm probably the minority that I don't want wheels since they track dirt into the venue and in the house, I use a little hand dolly to haul around and keep it in the car or in the corner backstage.

The following users thanked this post: lmederos

Offline lmederos

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 11:59:40 PM »
Not sure if available in your area but I use the Gator G-PG-61. I'm probably the minority that I don't want wheels since they track dirt into the venue and in the house, I use a little hand dolly to haul around and keep it in the car or in the corner backstage.

Thank you!   Will take a look; I'm sure I can order one from Sweetwater or some other vendor.
-- Luis

PSR-SX900

blackpool

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2022, 03:19:22 PM »
I bought a 40" cheap holdall on ebay for about £20 ..they sell 40" ones which are fine for psr etc. they have rollers at one end and suitcase handle at other
I take boards on flights as hold luggage and find these bags ideal. there is lots of space above for speakers etc. in the bag. i simply wrap my board in bubble wrap or towels..

something like this might work for you, although not identical to the one i got and a tad more expensive ...mine just has 2 wheels
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254369140426

keith
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 03:21:50 PM by blackpool »