Author Topic: Styles from styles2psr website  (Read 4468 times)

Offline Javier S.

Styles from styles2psr website
« on: April 12, 2022, 11:53:41 AM »
Hi everyone
I am a future owner of a sx700.
I would be interested in acquiring the packs from the styles2psr.com website but I have realized that this page no longer exists.
Can someone tell me how to get (buy) the packs that are sold there?

I would appreciate an answer on this.

Thanks a lot for your time and dedication.

Edit: Invalid link removed by Roger Brenizer.  Please see my post in Reply #3 below.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 11:55:53 AM by Javier S. »

Online Joe H

Re: Styles from styles2psr website
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2022, 04:20:11 PM »
It looks like it's under construction.

http://www.styles2psr.com/

I've contacted Janne to see whats up.  Maybe he will respond here.

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

The following users thanked this post: Javier S.

Offline Javier S.

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 07:14:23 AM »
Thanks Joe H for your quick reply.
I wait for the web to be active again.
Regards

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 07:47:14 AM »
Jan (styles2psr) contacted us yesterday and requested that we remove his style collections from our main website; therefore, Jan's style collections are no longer available on PSR Tutorial.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Divemaster

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 08:32:16 AM »
Hi Javier

I am a current owner of the superb Yamaha PSR-SX700 arranger keyboard

I wouldn't worry about this at all. There are, quite literally tens of thousands of styles that will play on the SX700. Many of them available on this site, thanks to the generosity of many members.

In fact I reckon that even if you played 10 styles a day, there would be more than enough to satisfy you for a lifetime.

I have yet to find more than a handful of styles from other keyboards, apart from the Yamaha ones, that will not play, and play well on this keyboard. Most of the Genos and SX900 ones will play, and I also have conversions from Ketron, Roland, Technics and Wersi ones. I have about 200 floppy discs with all sorts of styles, all still work without fuss once transferred to a USB stick.

The Yamaha Club still put out some collections too apparently. Just Google their website.

Plenty to keep you satisfied.

Hope that helps.

Keith.

Offline Javier S.

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2022, 10:39:19 AM »
Dear Divemaster,

I appreciate your message and your encouragement.

Thanks a lot!

Javier

Hi Javier

I am a current owner of the superb Yamaha PSR-SX700 arranger keyboard

I wouldn't worry about this at all. There are, quite literally tens of thousands of styles that will play on the SX700. Many of them available on this site, thanks to the generosity of many members.

In fact I reckon that even if you played 10 styles a day, there would be more than enough to satisfy you for a lifetime.

I have yet to find more than a handful of styles from other keyboards, apart from the Yamaha ones, that will not play, and play well on this keyboard. Most of the Genos and SX900 ones will play, and I also have conversions from Ketron, Roland, Technics and Wersi ones. I have about 200 floppy discs with all sorts of styles, all still work without fuss once transferred to a USB stick.

The Yamaha Club still put out some collections too apparently. Just Google their website.

Plenty to keep you satisfied.

Hope that helps.

Keith.

Offline Amwilburn

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2022, 01:01:25 AM »
I just checked; he's also deleted all content on his YouTube channel. I wonder what's up?

Online Joe H

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2022, 03:13:25 PM »
And Janne didn't respond to my email either, which is highly unusual. But he obviously got my message since he contacted Roger.

???

Joe H

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

Offline Bill

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2022, 08:38:05 PM »
I just checked; he's also deleted all content on his YouTube channel. I wonder what's up?

He appears to be still active on YouTube. -  search for Jared M.

Bill
England

Current KB:  YAMAHA GENOS 2

Online Joe H

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2022, 09:26:59 PM »
His Swedish name is Janne (Jan in English) and goes by the name of styles2psr on Youtube.  Some people are playing his styles and expansion packs on Youtube though.

Joe H
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 09:28:19 PM by Joe H »

Offline ticktock

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2022, 12:49:51 AM »
I love his styles. Is it possible that his site and youtube channel have been hacked?
Just wondering!

Online Joe H

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2022, 05:29:36 AM »
I asked Janne to post here, but he contacted Roger to ask that his styles be removed. Maybe he will still post here in the near future and let us know more about his work on creating custom expansion packs and styles.

???

Joe H