Author Topic: playlist  (Read 1354 times)

Offline john1509

playlist
« on: April 02, 2022, 03:23:42 PM »
hi can someone please help me i have a sx700 can someone tell me if i choose a song from the playlist and set it up so i can play the song. how do i save it into registration so i can call it up when i want. am really struggling on how to do it.  or can it not be saved. sorry if its a stupid question thanks

Offline Fred Smith

Re: playlist
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2022, 03:48:37 PM »
hi can someone please help me i have a sx700 can someone tell me if i choose a song from the playlist and set it up so i can play the song. how do i save it into registration so i can call it up when i want. am really struggling on how to do it.  or can it not be saved. sorry if its a stupid question thanks

A playlist is a list of registrations.

First, you create the registration. Then, you create the playlist.

If you have a song in a playlist, that means there's already a registration for it. And you can call it up from the playlist.

You'll have to give us more information as to what you're trying to do, because if it's in a playlist, it has a registration.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline LaHawk

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2022, 04:12:51 PM »
Playlists are linked to registrations. Load a song from a playlist and and it will load to a registration, where you can edit and save.
https://youtu.be/Tqa7x62Zt4I
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 04:13:55 PM by LaHawk »
Larry   PSR-SX900
 My You Tube Recordings

Offline john1509

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2022, 10:14:41 PM »
sorry i haven't made my self clear. if i select a song from the playlist how do make a favourites folder to put it in  so I don't have to scroll through all the songs again. if this makes sense

Offline Fred Smith

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2022, 10:24:30 PM »
sorry i haven't made my self clear. if i select a song from the playlist how do make a favourites folder to put it in  so I don't have to scroll through all the songs again. if this makes sense

You create another playlist, typically called Favorites.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline john1509

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2022, 11:31:54 PM »
thank you for you help