Converting YEP to PPF possible ?

Started by sunny, April 20, 2021, 10:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunny

Friends,

I have Indian1 expansion pack in YEP format, This pack is about 54.3 MB having both voices and styles,when i try to load in YEM, only styles are loading but voices are not loading. Is there any way to convert YEP to PPF format or any way to extract voices from this YEP file ?

Thanks,
Sunny

gabrielschuck

I don't think it's possible, but let's wait for the more experienced.
I also have this problem when I try to import the Brasil pack of the S650 which is also in this format.
A message appears saying that the voices could not be imported, I ask for more details but I can't read the log.
I think these older packs are not compatible with the new keyboards.
-------------------------------

keyboardist, arranger, composer and music producer

"Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, with sensitivity and intuition, never by rigid rules."

Joe H

There is no way to convert YEP to ppf.  When you load a YEP file into YEM you can extract style files, Multipads and registrations ONLY.  Voices cannot be extracted or Exported as Content (saved as a ppf).  If you have an Indian pack for you keyboard, you can add styles and Multi Pads from the YEP file by selecting those files and Exporting them as Content. Then load (adding) those files into an Indian pack that works on your keyboard.  I recommend that you save the new pack with added content to disk first. Then delete the pack and reload it into YEM.  Otherwise YEM may get corrupted.

Joe H
Music is the Universal Language!

My Article: Using Multi Pads in registrations. Download Regs, Styles & MPs:  http://psrtutorial.com/music/articles/dancemusic.html

EileenL

Eileen
font]