Author Topic: Dusted off my S900  (Read 2779 times)

aprilla

Dusted off my S900
« on: March 04, 2022, 11:42:50 PM »
It's been many years since I spent time enjoying my S900 and visiting this site, I'm delighted to find it's still going strong with lots of names still familiar :)

Now I'm looking forward to relearning what I barely knew... I might need help, it only took me 20 minutes to figure out how to plug in the headphones. Oh dear  ::)

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Dusted off my S900
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 12:47:12 AM »
Hi Aprilla,

Welcome back to the forum.  I’m sure you'll be back up to speed playing your PSR-S900 keyboard in very little time.

You’ll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.  The following link will take you to the Home page of the website:

https://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, which will include lifetime membership, other forum boards will become available to you, as well as a wealth of additional musical knowledge; however, there is absolutely no obligation to do so.  You may also use the following link to discover the full benefit of becoming a Supporting Member of the PSR Tutorial.

https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,15536.0.html

You’ll also gain access to an Excel Song Index database, made available to supporting members by our good friend Peter (XeeniX), which presently contains almost 102,000 song titles in 2,654 indexed books.  This index is updated often.

In lieu of making a donation only, you may also order any of the websites resources, which can be found at the following link:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/productsum.html

Joe Waters updated “Supporting the PSR Tutorial”, on August 27, 2017, which can be found here:

https://psrtutorial.com/cdrom/index.html

We’re so glad you've decided to become a member and very happy you've decided to become a part of this great forum family.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  Many of our members are always very willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page

Offline Toril S

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2022, 02:17:00 PM »
Hello Aprilla, and welcome back! It will all come back to you😀
Toril S

Genos, Tyros 5, PSR S975, PSR 2100
and PSR-47.
Former keyboards: PSR-S970.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVwWdb36Yd3LMBjAnm6pTQ?view_as=subscriber

Toril's PSR Performer Page

Offline overover

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2022, 02:33:54 PM »
Welcome back to the PSR Tutorial Forum, aprilla!

All the best from Germany,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

aprilla

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2022, 08:17:14 PM »
Thanks for the welcome :)
I'm sorry to see so much content is gone :( I was hoping to find my username from years ago and see if I could pick up on what I'd been doing, and so figure where I might go... Seems there was a Big Bang or some-such, it's all gone pfoof  :o

I was a supporter here during my previous time, does that still apply? Or is there a reset of some sort? Does anyone know? ta
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 08:24:06 PM by aprilla »

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2022, 09:17:06 PM »
Thanks for the welcome :)
I'm sorry to see so much content is gone :( I was hoping to find my username from years ago and see if I could pick up on what I'd been doing, and so figure where I might go... Seems there was a Big Bang or some-such, it's all gone pfoof  :o

I was a supporter here during my previous time, does that still apply? Or is there a reset of some sort? Does anyone know? ta

Please let me know the approximate year you became a supporter and if you were using the same Username (aprilla) at that time.  I should be able to restore your "Supporter" status.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

Offline Roger Brenizer

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2022, 09:43:04 PM »
Hi Mary,

I talked with Joe Waters and also did some additional research.  I verified that you were previously a "Supporter" of our forum, therefore, I have restored your "Supporter" status.  I also updated your post count to 44 posts, which is the sum of your previous and current total number of posts.  Please enjoy the forum, Mary.  :)
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

aprilla

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2022, 10:48:48 AM »
Hi Mary,

I talked with Joe Waters and also did some additional research.  I verified that you were previously a "Supporter" of our forum, therefore, I have restored your "Supporter" status.  I also updated your post count to 44 posts, which is the sum of your previous and current total number of posts.  Please enjoy the forum, Mary.  :)

Oh wow, thanks Roger and Joe  ;D