Author Topic: Problem auditioning a voice sound for a song  (Read 1281 times)

Problem auditioning a voice sound for a song
« on: March 04, 2022, 04:41:28 PM »
Hi all. Is there a way, to audition different voices and hopefully voice edit when in the mixer when changing the voice of a song please? I cannot see how I can hear the sound of a voice I am picking when I select it for a song channel.

As an explanation, I have songs that I have recorded on other workstations in the past and would like to convert to Genos as close as possible to the original.
I have loaded the original song Midi's into Song A and the original song master audio into song B. Now I can pay B, listen to the tune, then go into the mixer for song A , select the voice for the channel I need to change, but I cannot audition it to hear if its close to the original sound of the master song. I can only play voices that was last selected for the (Right 1/2/3). How do I get the Genos to play the voice I have selected please? and even better can I voice edit it :)
Hope that makes sense
Thanks
Retired IT

Offline EileenL

Re: Problem auditioning a voice sound for a song
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2022, 11:51:15 PM »
If you want to change voices on a midi file you must do this in song creator and select Step Edit. Now select the track and select the voice you want but don't forget to delete the original voice before resaving.

The following users thanked this post: MrSteveVee

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2022, 11:20:30 AM »
Thanks Eileen :)
Retired IT

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2022, 04:04:53 PM »
You are very welcome.