Author Topic: demande d'info cvp yamaha  (Read 2195 times)

hammi

demande d'info cvp yamaha
« on: March 02, 2022, 01:00:50 PM »
Hello,
can you give me information on and the reference of the parts in case the guarantee is no longer valid. it is NWX (Natural Wood X) keyboard with ivory
of synthesis
• Escape mechanism
• Counterweight system
• 88-key linear scale hammer system.
thank you
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 09:55:29 AM by hammi »

Offline overover

Re: changing keys cvp 709 yamaha
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 03:48:05 PM »
Hi Eddy,

unfortunately, I don't have the CVP-709 Service Manual (SM) at the moment. But maybe the CVP-609 SM will help you. This instrument is probably very similar in construction, but has a "NW" (Natural Wood) keyboard, as opposed to the CVP-709's "NWX" (Natural Wood X) keyboard.

If you are interested in the CVP-609 SM, please contact me via PM (personal message).

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 03:50:27 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline overover

Re: changing keys cvp 709 yamaha
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 09:41:31 AM »
Thanks for your feedback!

Yes, detailed pictures about the CVP-709 repair would certainly help many users. Please note that only a maximum of three (3) pictures are allowed as attachments to a post (maximum individual size 500 KB, maximum total size 1500 KB). High resolution pictures tend to be larger, so it would be best if you upload the pictures to a hosting service and then post the links to the pictures here.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)