Author Topic: Assign Rotary speaker fast/slow to button C on SX700  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Denn

Assign Rotary speaker fast/slow to button C on SX700
« on: April 18, 2022, 12:03:24 PM »
Sorry for being so dumb but I just can't figure a way to assign the rotary fast/slow to button C on my sx700. Please will someone explain in quarter steps (not jumping from push button and it is there) how to do it. The handbook does not explain this in simple steps. I have tried and tried but the metronome still come in.
Kind regards, Denn.
Love knitting dolls

Offline EileenL

Re: Assign Rotary speaker fast/slow to button C on SX700
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 05:07:57 PM »
Hi Den,
Press Button C and then Direct access Now in categories select Voice and in function select Rotary Slow/Fast. Switch your keyboard off and then on again and it will be saved until you alter it again. Works fine on my SX900.

Offline DerekA

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 08:34:12 PM »
It will work better if you press Direct first, then button C ....
Genos

Offline Denn

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2022, 09:42:35 PM »
Sorry but I press Direct Access and the screen comes up with lots of things, In the bottom one it shows "Assignable Rotary speaker On/Off" but I can't get any response in the slot that shows "C" except Part ON/OFF. There is no way that I can get a box showing Categories.

SUCCESS!!! There are 2 pages, have to press the up arrow to get to page 1.
I said that I needed quarter steps to get to where I need to go. Thanks a million, happy now.
This thing takes some thinking about but I am NOT going to be beaten by a machine. :)  ;D
Kind regards, Den.
Love knitting dolls

Offline EileenL

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2022, 11:02:24 PM »
Pleased you are sorted.