Author Topic: Filtering Reg.-banks by internal Tags  (Read 2188 times)

Offline Runner4Fun

Filtering Reg.-banks by internal Tags
« on: March 04, 2022, 02:06:11 PM »
Hi all,
I have a Genos and I have been looking for a longer time now to find a way to choose songs by tags which I included in my - about 1,000 - registrations (one song - one reg.-bank).
I am familiar with the playlist functionality and how to tag registrations with my keyboard.
An example:
I tagged all my songs with the respective tagging-names like instrumental, ballad, easy-listening, slowfox, etc. - about 45 tag-names.
Now I want all song-registrations being played tagged with "ballad" (or whatever is wanted).
How can I filter my songs based on those tags directly on my Keyboard ?

Thank you very much for any advice.
Regards,
Klaus
Best Regards
Klaus
... with his Genos2

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Filtering Reg.-banks by internal Tags
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 03:44:20 AM »
I have a Genos and I have been looking for a longer time now to find a way to choose songs by tags which I included in my - about 1,000 - registrations (one song - one reg.-bank).
I am familiar with the playlist functionality and how to tag registrations with my keyboard.
An example:
I tagged all my songs with the respective tagging-names like instrumental, ballad, easy-listening, slowfox, etc. - about 45 tag-names.
Now I want all song-registrations being played tagged with "ballad" (or whatever is wanted).
How can I filter my songs based on those tags directly on my Keyboard ?

1. Tap on registration box
2. Tap on search (the magnifying glass)
3. Tap on Filter
4. Select what tags you want to filter for -- either type in, eg, "ballad", or tap on "Edit existing list" and select tags
5. Tap on the X.

Now you have a display of all registrations that have the tag you specified.

Cheers,
Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Genos, Bose L1 compacts, Finale 2015
Check out my Registration Lessons