Author Topic: elvis song  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Musicman123

elvis song
« on: February 15, 2022, 12:24:13 AM »
Hi Im looking for a style for ( SEE SEE RIDER ) on the Genos or any sugestions of a style , Thanks in advance

Stuart

The following users thanked this post: Flipje001

Online overover

Re: elvis song
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 01:04:40 AM »
Hi Stuart,

here is a style for you to try:
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/0foxv5jxfrbhfqe/SeeSeeRider-Elvis.T095.STY.zip?dl=0

Have fun!

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline Musicman123

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 09:12:20 PM »
Hi Chris Im not getting anything from your Music info just a lot of numbers Can you please send again my friend and thanks

Stuart

Online overover

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 10:06:06 PM »
Hi Chris Im not getting anything from your Music info just a lot of numbers Can you please send again my friend and thanks

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

When you are on the linked Dropbox site, you MUST NOT click on the ZIP file (and then on the contained Style file), otherwise it will be opened there and the CONTENTS of the Style file (cryptic characters) are displayed.

Instead, click the DOWNLOAD button (down arrow) immediately after opening the page to download the ZIP file. Then unzip (extract) the zip file on your computer as usual to get the Style file (.STY) and copy it to a USB stick. I wish you success!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 10:10:50 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Musicman123