Author Topic: Change the instruments  (Read 1978 times)

M Osinga

Change the instruments
« on: February 13, 2022, 06:11:25 PM »
Hello All.
I forgot something about my Tyros 4. How can I change the instruments of the styles to another instrument?

Offline overover

Re: Change the instruments
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 07:38:05 PM »
Hello All.
I forgot something about my Tyros 4. How can I change the instruments of the styles to another instrument?

Hi M Osinga,

- Press the "Mixing Console" button (serveral times if necessary) until "STYLE PART" is displayed.

- Then press the [C] / [H] button so that the row with the voice icons is highlighted.

- With the display buttons 1 - 8 you can now call up the Voice Selection display for the desired Style Part and select another Voice there. Close the Voice Selection display by pressing [Exit].

- If necessary, also adjust Panpot and Volume as desired (after selecting the relevant row with buttons [D] / [I⁣] or [E] / [J]).

- You can either memorize the changes directly in Registrations, or you open "Digital Recording > Style Creator" and save the Style again there.

By the way, when the Style channels are called up in the Mixing Console display, neither Organ Flutes Voices nor User Voices can be selected.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 07:58:24 PM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

M Osinga

Re: Change the instruments
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 08:54:45 AM »
Thanks Chris.