Author Topic: Drum volume change per variation  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Ken Stenzel

Drum volume change per variation
« on: February 12, 2022, 04:22:55 PM »
I just cant remember how this is done. I want to change volumes for drums in each variation of a style. Every time I save to one it saves to all. How do I accomplish this properly?
Kenneth Stenzel

Offline overover

Re: Drum volume change per variation
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 05:06:33 PM »
Hi Ken,

the easiest method is not to change the Style, but to save the changes in Registrations. You can memorize a specific variation (with or without fill-in) and any voice and volume settings of the individual Style parts on each of the 10 Registration buttons.

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

Offline jwyvern

Re: Drum volume change per variation
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2022, 06:41:04 PM »
I just cant remember how this is done. I want to change volumes for drums in each variation of a style. Every time I save to one it saves to all. How do I accomplish this properly?
Ken,
What you are missing is the need to go to Style Creator first and select the Variation/Section you want to change.
THEN  go to Mixer and make changes. When done Exit back to Style Creator so you can select another style part for editing, or if finished save the style.
If you cannot see how to get to Mixer from Creator use Direct Access followed by Ending 2.
John