Author Topic: Style for GENOS  (Read 3425 times)

Style for GENOS
« on: February 08, 2022, 10:29:28 AM »
Dear Valued friends,
Anyone would like to share the style for Enigma - Sadness or if  there is a link I could download it free
Thank you.

The following users thanked this post: sefulretelei

Offline overover

Re: Style for GENOS
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 10:47:06 AM »
Hi sarathnmusic,

In the download "Maximan Website December 20, 2016 (2129 Styles, 57.7 MB's)" under the following link you will find the style "Sadness TY - Enigma.sty":
>>> https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,61998.msg474934.html#msg474934

Have fun!

Best regards,
Chris
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: Ray Eyden, sefulretelei

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 09:47:24 AM »
Thank you and appreciate for your kind reply. Will keep in touch always. 8)

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 10:03:33 AM »
Dear Valued Fried, Chris
Forgot to ask one more question.
Do these styles have 3 intros, 3 endings, 4 variations and a break. Same as GENOS and are they compatible with GENOS.

Thank you and regards.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 11:58:07 AM by sarathnmusic »

Offline EileenL

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 03:40:59 PM »
This style only has one intro and one outro as do many styles in this pack. Unless you are willing to do a lot of work on them many are very poor.

Offline overover

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2022, 01:27:13 AM »
Dear Valued Fried, Chris
Forgot to ask one more question.
Do these styles have 3 intros, 3 endings, 4 variations and a break. Same as GENOS and are they compatible with GENOS.

Thank you and regards.

Hi sarathnmusic,

Most of these styles have 4 variations, many of them have 3 intros, 3 endings and 5 fills. But there are also styles that have only 1 or 2 intros/endings or less fills.

This is because many of these styles are programmed song specific. And most important thing here is that they contain the original intro/ending.

The styles are almost all in SFF1 format, only two of the styles are in SFF2 format. All of these styles are basically compatible with the Genos. But of course you will mostly have to make minor changes (e.g. voices, effects, part volumes).

In this context, I recommend using Peter Wierzba's "PSR Style Database" program. (See the attached screenshot.) This allows you to display many important style parameters at the same time. It's no problem to view ALL styles on a given PC drive (even if it's tens or hundreds of thousands) and search for keywords, find duplicates or sort by specific criteria very quickly.
>>> http://www.wierzba.homepage.t-online.de/psd/psdmain.htm

Best regards,
Chris

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 01:33:13 AM by overover »
➪ Everyone kept saying "That won't work!" - Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.
➪ Never put the manual too far away: There's more in it than you think! ;-)

The following users thanked this post: sarathnmusic

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2022, 02:51:58 PM »
Thank you Chris for your valued reply. Stay cool and safe 8)

Master EQ settings for GENOS
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2022, 05:14:19 PM »
Hi Chris,

Hope you are in good health

Please let me know what will be the best settings for the Master EQ in GENOS. As a senior member, would appreciate if you could guide me step by step to set up the master EQ and also I was reading a post of yours regarding OTS sounds.

I still do not have a clear idea of using this OTS and what is the clarity of the voice that you get by using OTS.

This OTS feature I have not studied very much. Does it make a difference in the voices with a natural sounds.

How do I create an OTS voice?? Please guide me.

Kindly help me as I am mastering the GENOS step by step.

I am a fan of KORG and ROLAND and using since 1980 This is the first time I am using a YAMAH keyboard.

Thank you & regards.

Sarath.

Offline Gleston

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2022, 05:40:27 PM »
Hi

Sarathnmuisc

All these PSR keyboards have a style named "Groundbeat" that I think is better than Sadness-Enigma.sty. At least I use it.

Try for yourself and have pleasure playing it.

The following users thanked this post: sefulretelei, sarathnmusic

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2022, 07:52:36 PM »
Thank you & appreciate. I will try it. I hope it is available in GENOS. 8)

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2022, 08:43:26 AM »
It was available. Thanks.